- EUR - Euro
- USD - US Dollar
All returns are treated according to article 10 Inspection & Complaints.
1. If you have any complaints about the products, you need to reported them to Micronit in writing withing 8 days after discovery, yet within 14 days at the latest after completion of the relevant activities. The notice of default should contain as detailed a description of the shortcoming as possible, so that Micronit can react adequately.
2. If your complaint is justified, Micronit shall as yet carry out the activities agreed on,unless this has meanwhile become pointless for the other party. This last aspect should be expressed by the other party in writing.
3. If the service agreed on or yet to be performed is no longer possible or appropriate, Micronit shall only be liable within the limits of article 14. (terms and conditions)
4. In case of delivery of articles purchased you should (have) inspect(ed) these as soon as possible. In doing so you should check if the articles delivered meet the agreement, namely: if the right goods have been delivered, if the goods delivered correspond, as far as quantity is concerned, with the quantity agreed on, if the goods delivered meet the quality requirements agreed on, or, if these are absent, the requirements that may be set to normal use and/or commercial purposes.
5. When you have found any visible faults or defects, you should report these to Micronit in writing within 8 days after delivery.
6. You should report invisible defects to Micronit in writing within 3 days after discovery, yet within 3 months after delivery at the latest.
7. Even if you submit a complaint in time, the obligation to pay and to purchase orders placed continues.
8. Goods can only be returned to Micronit after his prior written permission.